Do you need recharging?
Do you feel isolated or exhausted?
Overwhelmed (or underwhelmed) by the pace of your life?
Suffering from screen fatigue and trigger thumb?
Need a break from screen time?
Is your mental health in need of a reboot?
Looking for a new challenge or an exciting new chapter?
MY GREEN PRESCRIPTION
Our mission is to Reconnect Us with ourselves and our communities through personally tailored
My Green Prescription offers a range of personally tailored outdoor activities designed to help us reconnect with ourselves and each other.
Check out our Instagram and Facebook pages for photos of our past events!
We work along side you to recommend a Green Prescription - a programme of activities designed to target specific areas for attention or improvement, such as:
Reducing anxiety and isolation
Relieving stress and tension
Increasing peace of mind and wellbeing
Improving mental and physical health
Creating a safe, calm space to just 'be'.
Our approach to your health and wellbeing means that My Green Prescription is not just another outdoor venue. Our aim is to ensure you receive maximum benefits from the time you spend with us by recharging and rebooting mental health, increasing happiness and improving your quality of life.
- Multiple DatesFri, 12 AugBletchingley Woodland12 Aug, 13:00 – 15:00Bletchingley Woodland, Bletchingley, UKNew parent & baby group. Meet new parents whilst relaxing under the trees, engaging in crafts or swinging in hammocks! A great way to immerse you & your new little ones in the healing powers of nature & socialise with new parents, sharing invaluable strength & experience. Soft drinks included.
- Fri, 12 AugBletchingley Woodlands
- Multiple DatesThu, 18 AugBletchingley Woodland18 Aug, 10:00 – 16:00Bletchingley Woodland, Bletchingley, UKWelcome to our 2022 Summer Forest Camp in magical woodlands! For ages 6 to 16 years old. Parents welcome or leave your forest explorers with us! Come for 1 or all 3 fun filled days of nature games, forest survival skills, camp cooking, bushcraft, arts & crafts, performing arts & new friends!
- Multiple DatesSat, 24 SeptBletchingley Woodland
- Sun, 09 OctBletchingley Woodlands
- Time is TBDBletchingley WoodlandTime is TBDBletchingley Woodland, Bletchingley, UKOur nutritional expert breaks down the complexities of hormones and optimum nutrition to show us how to keep it super simple for maximum taste, health and wellbeing. Followed by a delicious seasonally-inspired campfire cooked dish to enjoy under the trees.
- Time is TBDBletchingley & other woodland locationsTime is TBDBletchingley & other woodland locations, Bletchingley, UKBuild confidence and connections in your team. Take a day out of the office to recharge in the glorious energy of our magical woods. Join us for AWESOME fun on a day out making fantastic memories! We offer tailor made days to suit you and your budget.
- Time is TBDBletchingley & other woodland locations
- Time is TBDBletchingley Woodland
- Time is TBDPrivate Bletchingley WoodlandTime is TBDPrivate Bletchingley Woodland, Bletchingley, UKEach month our resident artist Barbara T will teach us how to literally draw inspiration from the surrounding woodlands through drawing, painting, colouring, sculpting, collage making and much more. Barbara has many years' experience supporting vulnerable members of society and is a registered
- Time is TBDPrivate Bletchingley Woodland
- Time is TBDPrivate Bletchingley Woodland
- Time is TBDPrivate Bletchingley WoodlandTime is TBDPrivate Bletchingley Woodland, Bletchingley, UKSleep is the most natural thing to do, it should be easy, right? Our Chief Sleep Physiologist Francisco, will guide you on the best ways to catch quality Zzzzz! And why not add a yoga class or enjoy an extra special Casa Zilli evening meal delivered to the woods for you to enjoy by the campfire?
WE GIVE BACK!
For each of our activities we give back to the community by donating:
One free place to a resident of the local community.
One free place to someone working in frontline health services.
A percentage of our sales towards hosting a free annual community event or to nominated local charities.
We look forward to welcoming you!
"You must go in quest of yourself, and you will find yourself again in the simple and forgotten things. Why not go into the forest for a time, literally? Sometimes a tree tells you more than can be read in books"
Carl Gustav Jung