Art Workshop with Barbara T & MGP
Time & Location
About the Event
Expressing ourselves through art is a creative process which allows us to gain personal insight and develop new coping skills by allowing us to look for themes, support and conflict in our own thoughts, emotions and behaviours.
Those of us who have experienced or are experiencing any sort of emotional hardship, or who struggle with anxiety, stress or mental health difficulties, will benefit from being able to express themselves creatively.
Numbers are limited to a total of 18 people (not including children under 5) - there will be a maximum of 3 groups
- You will be allocated to a group of 6 on the day
- Or you can form groups with two households/ support bubbles/ childcare bubbles (notice to be given in advance to MGP)
We give back:
- 2% from each ticket sale is invested into our free annual community event
- One free community place - subject to our Free Place Policy
- 1 Session£42£420£0
- Early bird (before 02/04)£35£350£0