Wed, 13 Jul|
Full Moon (Buck Moon) Yoga & Mindfulness in the Woods with MGP 13/07/22
Join us for a special Moon Salutation series & Healing Yin Yoga & Mindfulness event in local magical woodlands: be free, relax and recharge your mind, body and soul. All abilities welcome.
Time & Location
13 Jul 2022, 19:00 – 20:30 BST
Bletchingley Woodlands, Bletchingley, UK
About the Event
Join My Green Prescription for a special Buck Moon Salutation in local magical woodlands.
It will be a time to anchor you in the full potential of this Moon’s energy. By July the velvety rack of a buck is forming to impressive antlers bringing strength, regeneration and ambition.
Yoga attendee reviews:
- "that was incredible. Don't think I've ever felt that relaxed...'
- "I feel absolutely amazing.. what a beautiful feeling body to have today..."
- "my brain. was completely empty which was wonderful... so good for the soul..."
What does the session involve?
A series of poses designed to connect us with ourselves, with the woodlands around us and with the healing energy of the moon.
We incorporate mindfulness & meditation in our practice to help bring a sense of deep relaxtion and calmness as well as using proven techniques to promote wellbeing and reduce stress and anxiety.
Once you have purchased your ticket, we will send you a health questionnaire which you will need to complete in advance of our class.
What level Yoga is this?
All levels of Yoga are welcome from newcomers to more advanced practitioners.
We will move through asanas (poses) in stages of increasing difficulty and it is entirely to your comfort however you wish to progress.
- £18 per person
Do you qualify for our free places?
Check our Free Place Policy and get in touch.
What do I need to join?
- Sent us your completed health questionnaire
- Yoga mat or non slippy surface to practice on (if you don't have a mat, let us know as we will bring extra)
- Drinking water
- Warm layers of clothes you can easily remove, including hat and socks
- A head torch or hand torch as the woods will get dark during our practice
- Bug spray (we have extra on hand)
- A blanket
We give back:
- 2% from each ticket sale is invested into our free annual community event
- Two free community places - subject to our Free Place Policy
Full Moon Yoga