Full Moon Yoga & Mindfulness in the woods with MGP 19/11/21
Time & Location
About the Event
Yoga attendee reviews:
- "that was incredible. Don't think I've ever felt that relaxed...'
- "I feel absolutely amazing.. what a beautiful feeling body to have today..."
- "my brain. was completely empty which was wonderful... so good for the soul..."
Join our Yogis Victoria and Jo for a special Moon Salutation series & Healing Yin Yoga & Mindfulness event in local magical woodlands: be free, relax and recharge your mind, body and soul.
What does the session involve?
We incorporate mindfulness & meditation as part of our yoga sessions by our founder Victoria Gregory (trained with The British Wheel of Yoga) and Jo, who has been practicing yoga for around 10 years and is passionate about the effects yoga can have on body and mind. In this time she has enjoyed learning what yoga can teach us about our inherent connection to nature, by honouring, enjoying and understanding cycles within and around us. In slower movements she has found a deeper sense of awareness, which she hopes to bring to the practice with students, alongside a sense of warmth, curiosity and self-discovery.
Once you have purchased your ticket, we will send you a health questionnaire which you will need to complete in advance of our class.
What level Yoga is this?
All levels of Yoga are welcome from newcomers to more advanced practitioners.
We will move through asanas (poses) in stages of increasing difficulty and it is entirely to your comfort however you wish to progress.
- £14 per person
Do you qualify for our free places?
Check our Free Place Policy and get in touch.
What do I need to join?
- Sent us your completed health questionnaire
- yoga mat or non slippy surface to practice on
- Drinking water
- A couple of warm layers of clothes you can take off easily
- A blanket
We give back:
- 2% from each ticket sale is invested into our free annual community event
- Two free community places - subject to our Free Place Policy
- Full Moon Yoga£14£140£0