Healing Massage & Reiki in the woods with Ruth Clarke & MGP (10am session)
Time & Location
About the Event
Woodland Integrated Massage Experience with Ruth Clarke to help you feel happier, calmer & connected.
Transform your state of mind and body: Mindset | Nature | Massage
A 2-hour experience personalised to your needs, combining a variety of techniques that suit you:
- Intention setting and affirmations to enhance your well-being and project you into a future state.
- Breathing techniques to calm the nervous system and connect you with your body.
- Mindful guided body scan with a muscle tense and release practice.
- Stretches to increase your mobility and flexibility.
- Invigorating energy exercises and deeper Reiki work to release unconscious blocks.
- Hands on massage therapy, using various practices.
- Guided meditation incorporating your own personal affirmation.
For added Covid measures, please bring your own large towel and blanket to cover yourself.
After an introductory consultation and intention briefing, Ruth will explore the areas of yourself that you wish to energise, release and heal.
Following a deeply relaxing massage, Ruth will practice reiki, to help shift energy blockages in your body which may be caused by or resulting from your day to day stresses and tension.
As well as the obvious relaxing benefits of massage, taking shelter under our magical trees beside the campfire adds a depth to this self-care, sensory experience you simply cannot achieve indoors.
Improved circulation, reduced tension, reduced stress and anxiety, better sleep and an overall boost to your wellbeing, you will not regret making space in your life for this incredible healing session.
Session: 2 hours
We give back:
- 2% from each sale is invested into our free annual community event.
- One free 30 minute massage offered to a community member per month - subject to our Free Place Policy