Reiki in the woods with Ruth Clarke & MGP (2pm)
Time & Location
About the Event
Woodland Integrated Reiki Experience with Ruth Clarke to help you feel happier, calmer & connected.
Transform your state of mind and body: Mindset | Nature | Reiki
A 1-hour experience personalised to your needs, combining a variety of techniques that suit you:
- Intention setting and affirmations to enhance your well-being and project you into a future state.
- Breathing techniques to calm the nervous system and connect you with your body.
- Mindful guided body scan with a muscle tense and release practice.
- Stretches to increase your mobility and flexibility.
- Invigorating energy exercises and deeper Reiki work to release unconscious blocks.
- Guided meditation incorporating your own personal affirmation.
For added Covid measures, please bring your own large towel and blanket to cover yourself.
After an introductory consultation and intention briefing, Ruth will explore the areas of yourself that you wish to energise, release and heal.
Following a personalised introduction, Ruth will practice reiki to help shift energy blockages in your body which may be caused by or resulting from your day to day stresses and tension.
Taking shelter under our magical trees beside the campfire adds a depth to this self-care, sensory experience you simply cannot achieve indoors.
An overall boost to your wellbeing, you will not regret making space in your life for this incredible healing session.
Please note: by the end of this session, the evening light will be low and our woods will be dark. We make our woodland setting super relaxed and special by adding mood lighting and you will carefully be guided back to your car by torch light when you are ready. A wonderful way to recharge the senses.
Session: 1 hour
We give back:
- 2% from each sale is invested into our free annual community event.
- One free 30 minute massage offered to a community member per month - subject to our Free Place Policy
- Sold Out2pm reiki session in the woods£90£900£0