Tue, 05 Oct|
Yoga & Mindfulness in the woods with MGP 05/10/21
Join our Yogi Victoria for a special nature series of Healing Yin Yoga & Mindfulness in local magical woodlands: be free, relax and recharge your mind, body and soul. Based at Bay Pond Nature Reserve & SSSI, a supercharged nature venue! This event supports & is supported by Surrey Wildlife Trust.
Time & Location
05 Oct 2021, 19:00 – 20:00 BST
Godstone, Bay Pond, Godstone RH9, UK
About the Event
Just some of the amazing Yoga attendee reviews:
- "that was incredible. Don't think I've ever felt that relaxed...'
- "I feel absolutely amazing.. what a beautiful feeling body to have today..."
- "my brain was completely empty which was wonderful... so good for the soul..."
- "I don’t want these sessions to end…"
- "I can’t wait for this to restart"
- "This is exactly what I needed after a stressful year"
- "The woodlands are amazing the sounds and smells are incredible”
Join Yogi Victoria for a special supercharged nature series of Healing Yin Yoga and Mindfulness in local magical woodlands.
Victoria is passionate about sharing the powerful positive effects of yoga and mindfulness on mind, body and soul and to introduce you to the truly uplifting, recharging and relaxing experience of combining this with nature connection.
Based at Bay Pond Nature Reserve & SSSI, a truly inspiring, peaceful and energised nature venue!
This event supports and is supported by Surrey Wildlife Trust.
What does the session involve?
We incorporate slow, deeply nourishing, healing and toning poses alongside mindfulness & meditation as part of our sessions by our founder Victoria Gregory (training with The British Wheel of Yoga).
5 weeks themed sessions designed to connect to nature through Yoga, Mindfulness and Meditation.
These sessions are designed to reconnect us with the fundamental truth that we are one with nature. Nature is not something that is outside of us.
In Ayurvedic and Yogic philosophy, it is believed that all of creation is made up of the five elements (Pancha Bhoota) and that our five senses have five dimensions in the universe.
Associated with our body – our bones, our structure and our ability to feel grounded.
Linked to the circulatory and fluid systems within our body.
A transformative force and vital energy in Yoga and Ayurveda, fire is our internal warmth, body heat and our digestive ‘fire’.
Air is represented through breath and linked to our movements. This element carries Prana or lifeforce around our body.
Space / Ether
Linked to consciousness, this element is the stillness we find in breath and meditation.
These sessions form part of our Covid Anxiety Reduction programme.
What level Yoga is this?
All levels of Yoga are welcome from newcomers to more advanced practitioners.
We will move through asanas (poses) in stages of increasing difficulty and it is entirely to your comfort however you wish to progress.
- £14 per person for 1 hour session
- £62 per person for 5 x 1 hour sessions (discounted price)
Once you have purchased your ticket, 48 hours before the event we will send you a health questionnaire, (which you will need to complete in advance of your first session), kit list reminder and location details.
Do you qualify for our free places?
Check our Free Place Policy and get in touch.
What do I need to join the sessions?
- Sent us your completed health questionnaire
- Yoga mat or non slippy surface to practice on
- Drinking water
- A couple of warm layers of clothes you can take off easily
- A blanket
- Insect repellent
We give back:
- 2% from each ticket sale is invested into our free annual community event
1 x 1 hour session£14.00