Yoga & Mindfulness on Zoom 22/08/21
Time & Location
About the Event
- "made a big difference to my day... great class..."
- "that was incredible. Don't think I've ever felt that relaxed...'
- "I feel absolutely amazing.. what a beautiful feeling body to have today..."
- "my brain. was completely empty which was wonderful... so good for the soul..."
Join Victoria every Sunday between 10:00-11:15am for online Zoom yoga & mindfulness classes themed around Buddist doctorines set out in 'The Noble Eightfold Path'.
We will explore the meaning and teachings in the Eightfold Path as they relate to our every day lives and incorporate the teachings of Buddha into our mental, physical and spiritual practice - a gentle journey to heal our mind, body and soul!
We will combine a series of deeply relaxing and nourishing asanas (poses) to help heal and inspire us.
Once you have purchased your ticket, we will send you a health questionnaire which you will need to complete in advance of our class.
Let us share the amazing benefits of Victoria's training with The British Wheel of Yoga.
What do I need to join the class?
- Sent us your completed health questionnaire
- yoga mat or non slippy surface to practice on
- couple of small cushions
- Yoga blocks if you have these, don’t worry if not
- Drinking water to hand (or your coffee if you like!)
- A couple of warm layers of clothes you can take off easily
- A blanket
- A chair close by
- For zoom, best is to have a bigger screen such as a laptop or computer. If you only have your phone, that’s fine.
- One hour zoom class£8£80£0
- 8 x 1 hour classes on Zoom£56£560£0