Yoga & Mindfulness on Zoom 28/02/21
Time & Location
About the Event
- "made a big difference to my day... great class..."
- "that was incredible. Don't think I've ever felt that relaxed...'
- "I feel absolutely amazing.. what a beautiful feeling body to have today..."
- "my brain. was completely empty which was wonderful... so good for the soul..."
Join Victoria every Sunday between 10:00-11:15am for online Zoom yoga & mindfulness classes themed on 'Letting Go' as she progresses on her teacher training to the highest UK recognised yoga diploma.
Once you have purchased your ticket, we will send you a health questionnaire which you will need to complete in advance of our class.
Let us share the amazing benefits of Victoria's training with The British Wheel of Yoga.
What do I need to join the class?
- Sent us your completed health questionnaire
- yoga mat or non slippy surface to practice on
- couple of small cushions
- Yoga blocks if you have these, don’t worry if not
- Drinking water to hand (or your coffee if you like!)
- A couple of warm layers of clothes you can take off easily
- A blanket
- A chair close by
- For zoom, best is to have a bigger screen such as a laptop or computer. If you only have your phone, that’s fine.
- One hour zoom class£8£80£0
- 6 x 1 hour classes on Zoom£40£400£0