top of page
- Time is TBDBletchingley Woodland, Bletchingley, UKOur nutritional expert breaks down the complexities of hormones and optimum nutrition to show us how to keep it super simple for maximum taste, health and wellbeing. Followed by a delicious seasonally-inspired campfire cooked dish to enjoy under the trees.
- Time is TBDBletchingley & other woodland locations, Bletchingley, UKBuild confidence and connections in your team. Take a day out of the office to recharge in the glorious energy of our magical woods. Join us for AWESOME fun on a day out making fantastic memories! We offer tailor made days to suit you and your budget.
- Time is TBDBletchingley Woodland, Bletchingley, UKJoin our resident poet, Nadira W under the trees around the camp fire in this inspiring creative workshop drawing on modern and classical poems to spark your own flames!
- Time is TBDPrivate Bletchingley Woodland, Bletchingley, UKEach month our resident artist Barbara T will teach us how to literally draw inspiration from the surrounding woodlands through drawing, painting, colouring, sculpting, collage making and much more. Barbara has many years' experience supporting vulnerable members of society and is a registered
- Time is TBDPrivate Bletchingley Woodland, Bletchingley, UKForage wild food! Prepare, cook, preserve, dry, store and eat it! If you have a keen eye, a curious mind, a passion for good food and a love of the great outdoors then this is a course for you!
- Time is TBDPrivate Bletchingley Woodland, Bletchingley, UKSleep is the most natural thing to do, it should be easy, right? Our Chief Sleep Physiologist Francisco, will guide you on the best ways to catch quality Zzzzz! And why not add a yoga class or enjoy an extra special Casa Zilli evening meal delivered to the woods for you to enjoy by the campfire?
- Multiple Dates27 Nov 2022, 10:00 – 11:20Yoga & Mindfulness on ZoomJoin Victoria on Sundays between 10:00-11:20am for Chakra Yoga & Mindfulness practice over 16 weeks on Zoom. This series will help you become aware of your body's powerful energy system and aid in balancing and opening your chakras. All abilities welcome!
- 26 Nov 2022, 12:00 – 14:00Bletchingley Woodland, Bletchingley, UKJoin us for a special tree planting and bird box hanging ceremony as we celebrate our time at these magical woods by giving back 3 oak trees, 1 hazel tree and a bird nesting box. Suitable for adults and children! We will then cook our lunch on the campfire. Unaccompanied children welcome!
- Multiple Dates24 Sept 2022, 12:00 – 14:00Bletchingley Woodland, Bletchingley, UKNot just for kids! Join us for a fun packed forest school session. Come and be free under the trees, as we play, explore, create, recharge and reboot ourselves! Did we say suitable for adults and children! Unaccompanied children welcome!
- 09 Sept 2022, 13:00 – 15:00Bletchingley Woodland, Bletchingley, UKParent & baby group. Meet new parents whilst relaxing under the trees, engaging in crafts & swinging in hammocks! A great way to immerse you & your new little ones in the healing powers of nature & socialise with new parents, sharing invaluable strength & experience. Soft drinks included.
- Multiple Dates20 Aug 2022, 10:00 – 16:00Bletchingley Woodland, Bletchingley, UKTHIS EVENT WILL ONLY RUN on 19/08! Welcome to our 2022 Summer Forest Camp in magical woodlands! For 6 to 16 years old. Parents welcome or leave your forest explorers with us! A fun day of nature games, forest survival skills, camp cooking, bushcraft, arts & crafts, performing arts & new friends!
- 12 Aug 2022, 19:00 – 20:30Bletchingley Woodlands, Bletchingley, UKJoin us for a special Moon Salutation series & Healing Yin Yoga & Mindfulness event in local magical woodlands: be free, relax and recharge your mind, body and soul. All abilities welcome.
- Multiple Dates12 Aug 2022, 13:00 – 15:00Bletchingley Woodland, Bletchingley, UKNew parent & baby group. Meet new parents whilst relaxing under the trees, engaging in crafts or swinging in hammocks! A great way to immerse you & your new little ones in the healing powers of nature & socialise with new parents, sharing invaluable strength & experience. Soft drinks included.
- Multiple Dates31 Jul 2022, 10:00 – 11:20Yoga & Mindfulness on ZoomJoin Victoria on Sunday between 10:00-11:20am for Zoom yoga & mindfulness classes themed around Patanjali's classical 'Eight Limbs of Yoga'. These uplifting & deeply relaxing classes will help you unwind, de-stress and recharge. All abilities welcome!
- Multiple Dates26 Jul 2022, 19:00 – 20:00 BSTGodstone Nature Reserve, Godstone, UKBack by popular demand, our Yoga & Mindfulness in beautiful and private Bay Pond Nature Reserve. Our Yoga & Mindfulness series will teach specific techniques to reduce common anxiety symptoms as well as deeply recharging and energising our mind.
- 23 Jul 2022, 17:00 – 20:00Secret Bletchingley Woodland, Bletchingley, UKLiberate your mind, body & soul dancing in our magical woods at our silent disco! Music is played via your own bluetooth headphones (provided). Our fantastic Special Guest is London DJ Jon Bongly who will play an uplifting set for the soul! JOIN US for this EPIC nature event & free yourself!
bottom of page