Tue, 26 Jul|
Godstone Nature Reserve
Yoga & Mindfulness in Nature
Back by popular demand, our Yoga & Mindfulness in beautiful and private Bay Pond Nature Reserve. Our Yoga & Mindfulness series will teach specific techniques to reduce common anxiety symptoms as well as deeply recharging and energising our mind.
Time & Location
26 Jul 2022, 19:00 – 20:00 BST
Godstone Nature Reserve, Godstone, UK
About the Event
Yoga attendee reviews:
- "made a big difference to my day... great class..."
- "that was incredible. Don't think I've ever felt that relaxed...'
- "I feel absolutely amazing.. what a beautiful feeling body to have today..."
- "my brain. was completely empty which was wonderful... so good for the soul..."
- "I can't wait for this to restart"
- "very special and unique experience"
Returning this June, our wondeful Yoga & Mindfulness in the beautiful and private Nature Reserve.
Our Yoga & Mindfulness series will teach specific techniques to reduce common anxiety symptoms as well as deeply recharging and energising our mind, body and soul!
Just what you need I hear you say!
What does a class involve?
We practice Haṭha yoga, which is often understood to revolve only around asana sequences (poses). In the Indian and Tibetan traditions, Haṭha yoga is much more. As well as being a sophisticated physical exercise system, Hatha yoga integrates ideas of ethics, diet, cleansing, pranayama (breathing exercises), meditation and a system for spiritual development of the yogi.
Regular mindfulness practice has been proven by the University of Oxford to be as least as effective as antidepressants.
We incorporate mindfulness & meditation as part of our yoga series by our founder Victoria Gregory and over the coming months we will be hosting more wonderful mindfulness & meditation sessions in our woods.
We will combine a series of deeply relaxing and nourishing asanas (poses) to help heal and inspire us.
Once you have purchased your ticket, we will send you a health questionnaire which you will need to complete in advance of our class.
Let us share the amazing benefits of Victoria's training with The British Wheel of Yoga.
What level Yoga is this?
All levels of Yoga are welcome from newcomers to more advanced practitioners.
We will move through asanas (poses) in stages of increasing difficulty and it is entirely to your comfort however you wish to progress.
- £14 per class
Do you qualify for our free places?
Check our Free Place Policy and get in touch.
What do I need to join the class?
- Sent us your completed health questionnaire
- yoga mat or non slippy surface to practice on
- Drinking water
- A couple of warm layers of clothes you can take off easily
- A blanket
We give back:
- 2% from each ticket sale is invested into our free annual community event
- Two free community places - subject to our Free Place Policy
- Ticket type
One hour classPrice£14.00
- Ticket type
5 x 1 hour classes
Missed classed can be rolled over for 3 months.Price£65.00